This is what the quads look like….
Inside, there is a mirror (which is big enough) and the quads. The quads have 2 shimmery colours and 2 matte. The colours (from left-right, top-bottom) are Black (matte), Dark Grey (shimmer), Light Grey (shimmer), and Taupe (matte). It’s got a double applicator but I think the applicator is too hard. Whenever I use it, I always hurt my eyes. Too bad.
And here are the swatches on my arm. Aren’t they pretty? From all of the colours, Taupe is the least I like. It’s too light and even though I’ve applied it a couple times, still the colour doesn’t appear much.
At the bottom photos, those are tools I used to create this smokey eyes look.
- Masami Shouko Lid Brush – M 206
- Masami Shouko Dome Brush – M 215
- X-pert Sponge Applicator
Here are the steps to create smokey eyes!
- Apply eyeshadow base on eyelids (I used Viva Eye Base Gel or Aubeau Eye Make-Up Base) and wait until it’s absorbed into your skin.
- Using the X-pert Sponge Applicator, apply #Taupe onto your 1/3 of your lid, start from the inner corner of your eyes.
- Apply #Dark Grey onto your 2/3 part of lid, so it’s on the middle.
- Apply #Black onto the last part of your lid. At this step, you will have 3 different colours on your lids.
- Now, blend the area between two different shades with Masami Shouko Dome Brush well.
- Still with Masami Shouko Dome Brush, pat a bit #Taupe shade and blend the crease of your lids.
- Highlight the brow bones with #Light Grey using Masami Shouko Lid Brush and blend well.
- If you want to, you can add more #Black at the outer corner of your eyes. It will create a strong smokey eyes look. (In these photos, I used only a bit of #Black for my daily office make-up)
- Add black eyeliner to make your eyes popped! (Here, I used KI Lumiere Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner).
- Last, coat your lashes with your favourite mascara. I use Maybelline Volum Express The Falsies, but be careful! Don’t buy or use the fake ones! Read here how to know the original and the fake Maybelline The Falsies
- Tame your brows with eyebrow pencil/gel. I use e.l.f Eyebrow Kit and it’s my Holy Grail for eyebrows.
- You’re done!
And here’s the overall result. Tadaaa…..